Monday, July 16, 2007

More Car Trip Funnies



Being in the car with our family really is fun until the last 45 minutes which is so hard it takes away from the fun part.Here are more funny quotes.Mom-brett can we stop at & get some snacks & maybe a new movie (we had already stopped at mcdonalds & to get gas)Trent- no we can't stop it's the Sabbath Day.Mom- that's true but we are on a trip & it's really hard when you are traveling.Trent-(after some thought)oh, so your going to break the rules.
Dad-Trent if you open the car door while I am driving your going to fall out & die.Trent-If I want to die- then let me die!
Brian-(after listening to a long story from Trent)-some little boys lie.Trent-are you calling me a liar? Cause if you're calling me a liar I will stop this car & come back there and destroy you.

No comments: