Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Car Trip Funnies


Funny quote for the day:there are so many from being in the car with Trent I don't even know where to start.The one big thing that sticks out in my mind is that trent constantly wanted to drive!?What- I know, it's insane. Everytime we would ask who wanted to drive (4 drivers)or pulled over he would say-it's my turn to drive or you never let me drive. Personal favorite-I'm an excellant driver give me a chance.Each time we would patiently explain that you can't drive until your 16 the whole routine- he would get it then boom next hour he would bring it up again, like it was a possability.The last time I just couldn't take it and scolded him. He started to cry. I felt so bad. It's easy to forget that being the youngest with older siblings who can do everything that seems cool really stinks sometimes.

No comments: