Friday, July 27, 2007

I'ts a Sampson Thing

This is Jack & this is his hair. It's like it's on fire...& he loves it.When I posted the picture of him at scout camp megan called me wondering what was up with his hair...I'm like what do you mean?His hair always looks like that.I guess she proceeded to call him & let him know with such gorgeous hair he should keep it trimmed & combed.Having a daughter as the oldest has it's benefits, although I truly can't complain about the hair~it could be worse~have any of you seen brett's highschool pictures?! One of the many things I have learned being a mother is a boy's hair truly is his business & there is almost never a correlation between hair & attitude unless it's my own~ attitude that is. Jack is such a great kid~I guess I need to remind megan~someday he will meet a great girl & start combing his hair. For now I will take him just like this... as he says, "it's a Sampson thing mom."

No comments: