Friday, October 26, 2007

Trent had a friend over for dinner last week. This was our conversation. Friend to patsy: Did you know that cows have four penuses? Patsy- (completely shocked) who told you that? friend- my brother, that's where milk comes out. patsy- no they don't, cows have one penus where pee comes out and four nipples where milk comes out. friend- I am going to tell my brother he was wrong. side note: I couldn't think of the word utters. I guess I was so flabergasted by the whole conversation, not to mention I couldn't stop giggling. This poor kid is going to tell his whole family that I said cows have nipples!? I don't know what's worse his brother - 10 yrs. old or me an adult telling him cows have nipples. I am so embarrassed. OKAY now I am really embarrassed a friend just called to remind me that cows don't have penuses at all. Duh! They are cows... That poor kid is really messed up now. OKAY I also didn't know penis is spelled with an i. Brett just let me know that. I am really batting 1000 on this whole penis/cow subject.

No comments: