Sunday, June 24, 2007

Trent loves the Neumeyers!

Last week Trent wanted to go to the neighbors house and play with their grandson Carston. This is a little of our conversation.
Trent- can I go play with carston? Mom-why don't we have carston come play at our house? Trent- Mom, the neumeyer's house is way cooler than ours. Mom-do you like Linda more than me? Trent- well...about the same. Mom- Do they have Hailey at their house? Trent- they have POP-but right now they are out of pop because they went on a picnic and drank it all. Mom- how do you know that? Trent-I asked for some pop yesterday. Mom-do they have Jack at their house? Trent-Jack who? Mom-Jack your brother! Trent- they have a real kitchen in their basement, they have 2 big screen TV's and nintendo. They have a cotton candy machine-they must be rich.
I laughed so hard. I am happy to know that he feels so comfortable at the neighbors house, but I am nervous about what he might say over there, if you know what I mean!?

No comments: